Wedding
So I came home yesterday for a month home during easter so that I could revise. I probably won't actually stay home for the month as I won't get much work done and I promised my boyfriend I'd stay at his house for a couple of days. But for this week I'm home.
I went to a 'henna party' yesterday which is typically one of the functions for an Indian wedding. I usually find these things kind of awkward and although yesterday was a bit awkward I still had a lot of fun. It was a nice way to see my family again. There was some lovely dancing and the most hilarious comedy sketch was put on. All in all it was a really nice vibe Also I got lovely henna on me!
Tomorrow however I have to wake up at 6 A.M for the actual wedding and reception. I am not a morning person.

0 comments:
Post a Comment